The World Order

The final resting place for old RPs.
Grand Serene Republic

Re: The World Order

Post by Grand Serene Republic »

King Aurelian would simply raise an eyebrow at the Burgundian outburst

"Bygone Era? Well wouldn't you like that,I am sure that you ardently desire that Rome was gone so that you could finally step out of our shadow, given that your tradition from a tribe that wanted to escape the Huns into a modern state was made mimicking us ans our institutions.

But no matter how hard you wish it to be true, or curse me and insult the reality of the matter is the following:since Middle-Ages Rome has recovered and now is thriving and stand poised to do the final push in it's Reclamation.

Now the choice is yours, you can stand down and let your people enjoy the prosperity they worked so hard to achieve or you could let your stubborness keep hold of you and be crushed under the weight of the reclamation by the hands of my Legions"
Alanston
Site Admin
Site Admin
Factbook: viewtopic.php?p=2729#p2729

Re: The World Order

Post by Alanston »

"You dare degrade our history to simple mockery?!? It is Rome who must stand down! Your nation was founded on invading your neighbours, and now you stand poised to do so again! Will no one stand up against this injustice! Burgundy will not stand by while Rome annexes out people!"

At this, the Byzantine and Japanese leaders look at each other, before Japanese Prime Minister Arata Hisanobu speaks up. "Surely some sort of arrangement can be made here? Let us not see our world descend into war yet again, my friends. Aurelian, Maxime, surely both of you can come to an agreement here, can you not? One which does not lead to yet another war in Europe?"

Meanwhile, President Tadesse of Axum sits quietly, making some notes about affairs in the world. He waits with anticipation to see whether Rome will go to war with Burgundy or not, an event which would greatly distract from what he has planned.
Moved from Statescraft to RP Archive on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:34 pm by Alanston