Antarctic Research and more

The final resting place for old RPs.
Alanston
Site Admin
Site Admin
Factbook: viewtopic.php?p=2729#p2729

Re: Antarctic Research and more

Post by Alanston »

General Achcauhtli nods solemnly in response to the San Romolese. "Well put. Shortening the tests to one day will not suffice. It is best that you leave now, before things deteriorate any further."

Taylor-Farrell takes a moment or two to think, before adding in his thoughts. "I'm afraid that I must agree. A face to face meeting will not work at this point. However, I think a compromise might be able to be reached, right my friends? If the PLC agrees to leave the Caribbean now, we can forget this incident occurred and allow for the potential of future relations between our nations. If your orders are to stay, then I suspect they will only lead to a war that no one wants. If you don't have the authority to withdraw your fleet, then call someone who does, and relay this conversation to them. I am certain that they might have a different perspective on things."

General Achcauhtli would nod his agreement, both about the potential for future relations, and that a refusal to leave would likely lead to military conflict.
PLC
Settler
Settler

Post by PLC »

"What war are you talking about? The one you're declaring to us because we're in the Caribbean? Internationally, that won't exactly sound great... They want to declare war on us because we're in the international area... the stupidest declaration of war there is can... so you would only lose soldiers unnecessarily for a fight you start because of international territories... as I see you don't understand what international waters mean, every ship can be there no matter what nation as long as I don't exercise any aggression towards you there would then be no reason for war... but thank you very much, I must honestly say you have my respect... perhaps the PLC will reward you for helping us with the tests, through this long and unnecessary discussion on international waters we're already there, we've been able to collect enough data to finish the test, maybe you'll get a bonus, let's see" *ships turn r towards the Indian Ocean to carry out the tests there, the collected data was sent to the Königsberg shipyard and after a little longer they are already in the Pacific far away from the Caribbean*
Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth
Alanston
Site Admin
Site Admin
Factbook: viewtopic.php?p=2729#p2729

Post by Alanston »

General Achcauhtli merely laughs at the PLC's comment about a war.

Meanwhile, Taylor-Farrell would simply wait until the PLC Admiral has finished speaking, before making his response. "I wish you luck in the Indian Ocean. Though take my advice, you had better announce your presence before you arrive. The Tamil Trifecta are a lot less forgiving then we are."

Achcauhtli speaks up then, "Or better yet, turn your military fleet around and perform your tests with civilian vessels only. You don't want to mess with the Tamil."

After the PLC Admiral has left the video call, Taylor-Farrell addresses Minister Roatta. "Seeing as we're all here still, was there anything you wished to discuss today?"

Meanwhile, with the PLC ships leaving the Caribbean, the Aztec fleet stands down and returns to their regular patrols and ports.

[@San Romolo if you'd like to continue the discussion with the Aztecs and Caribbean Commonwealth, please start another thread quoting this post.]
Moved from Statescraft to RP Archive on Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:18 am by Alanston