The final resting place for old RPs.
English Channel Union
Centurion
Centurion

Re: Operation Krakatoa

Post by English Channel Union »

Naturally

Pearson states in response, listening to the remaining

Of course, we understand. The Uranium City Testing Site will be available to our research coalition for gathering data on the effects of our devices. I believe for our Joint Research Program our nations should split the costs equally and cover the costs of our individual tests at our site, such as transportation and housing of the monitoring staff onsite. Now, if you don't mind me inquiring how far along is your nation on completing your first research facility, so I can prepare our Engineers and Scientists?

She will grab her tablet, prepare to gather any information provided, and submit it to the Ministry for processing.
Democracy thrives with the Atom

The Atomic Seal
Alanston
Site Admin
Site Admin
Factbook: viewtopic.php?p=2729#p2729

Post by Alanston »

"Sharing the costs and housing would not be a problem. As for the facility, allow me to make a quick call, and I can find out for you." Damarwulan would state, before picking up his phone and turning it back on as he steps out of the room. After a brief phone call he would step back in. If anyone were listening, and spoke Nusantaran, they would hear Damarwulan asking about the nuclear facility near Pontianak. "It would appear that work on our nuclear facility has recently been completed. It is about 30km outside of Pontianak on the island of Borneo. We also have some small uranium mines that have recently been established, primarily on the island of Borneo, but also on the Bangka island as well. So, if you are willing to sign off on this, we can get started as soon as you are ready."
English Channel Union
Centurion
Centurion

Post by English Channel Union »

Wonderful news,
Pearson will tap a couple of things on her tablet
The team of Atomic Engineers and Scientists will begin to prepare for their trip, along with obtaining some basic plans to assist us in our first joint project. Let us get this signed off and have our teams meet so they can begin work.
Pearson will quickly input some more Data into her tablet, shortly after Captain Pierre will enter the room with the Agreement Paperwork along with the names of Engineers and Scientists who will be sent to join the Joint Research Program.
Democracy thrives with the Atom

The Atomic Seal
Alanston
Site Admin
Site Admin
Factbook: viewtopic.php?p=2729#p2729

Post by Alanston »

Damarwulan would look over the document, before signing it. "I look forward to doing business with you. We will have some of our scientists and engineers heading over to Uranium City at their earliest convenience." He replies, holding out his hand for Pearson. He would then make note of the names of engineers and scientists, sending the information back to Majapahit to ensure the necessary visas and other paperwork is ready for them upon their arrival.
Moved from Statescraft to RP Archive on Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:18 am by Alanston