The Argentine

The final resting place for old Map Claims.
Edders
Newcomer
Newcomer

The Argentine

Post by Edders »

Could I establish a hereditary dictaroship in The Argentine?
Alanston
Site Admin
Site Admin
Factbook: viewtopic.php?p=2729#p2729

Re: The Argentine

Post by Alanston »

First, welcome to the forums! If you would like to make a claim, I ask that you follow the claim procedure found below the current map. If you could update your claim following the outline provided, I'll be happy to approve your claim.
Edders
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Edders »

The Peron's are still governing the nation.
Edders
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Edders »

The Republic of The Argentine.
The Argentine
Light blue
Uruguay.
Alanston
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanston »

I could approve the claim with just Uruguay, but you do have up to 750,000km2 of area that you could claim. Uruguay is only 176,215 km². Did you maybe want to add some other areas as well?

Once your claim is good, you can define the history of your nation (including explaining the ruling government) in a factbook.
Edders
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Edders »

La República Argentina
Edders
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Edders »

Mauritsland wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:57 pm I could approve the claim with just Uruguay, but you do have up to 750,000km2 of area that you could claim. Uruguay is only 176,215 km². Did you maybe want to add some other areas as well?

Once your claim is good, you can define the history of your nation (including explaining the ruling government) in a factbook.
No, I am quite happy with Uruguay. Don't want to be too greedy.
Edders
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Edders »

I don't have Facebook. Do I need to?
Alanston
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanston »

Edders wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:00 pm
Mauritsland wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:57 pm I could approve the claim with just Uruguay, but you do have up to 750,000km2 of area that you could claim. Uruguay is only 176,215 km². Did you maybe want to add some other areas as well?

No, I am quite happy with Uruguay. Don't want to be too greedy.
If you're certain? Cause you could take some provinces of Argentina as well, if you wanted. You don't have to worry about taking too much land, as we have the limit to ensure it's fair for all.

You can create a factbook for your nation if you'd like. It is encouraged that you make one, as it is where you can post your military information once it's approved, and where you can post the history of your nation. If you want to have a look at the new user guide, it helps guide you through the beginnings on the forum. And I am always more than happy to help answer any questions you may have.
Edders
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Edders »

Are there regions I won't have control over? Sorry if I am being a pain in the arse.
Alanston
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanston »

No worries! You only have control over the areas in your claim, so in this case you'd only have control over Uruguay. The rest of Argentina would be an NPC nation (or multiple nations), that you would not have control over.
Edders
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Edders »

I am so confused. I just want to build the Argentine from within.
Alanston
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanston »

That's alright! So your claim would likely be a group of provinces within Argentina, if Argentina is what you're aiming for, and you would RP as a nation with only those areas to start with. Eventually you could expand to include the rest of the country either by diplomatic interactions with the NPCs, or through war with the NPCs.

So, as a recommendation, I would encourage you to claim several provinces in Argentina, starting around Buenos Aires, so that you have the capital and could go from there.
Edders
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Edders »

OK....I may be being really stupid here, but when I click on the map, it doesn't give me the areas of Argentina.
Edders
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Edders »

The map will not let me zoom in to see the details. Could I not just claim the historical states of Argentina plus Uruguay?
Moved from Map Requests to Map Claims Archive on Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:36 am by Alanston