Dawn of a New Era

The final resting place for old RPs.
Alanston
Site Admin
Site Admin
Factbook: viewtopic.php?p=2729#p2729

Dawn of a New Era

Post by Alanston »

Following the meeting with Subroto, Deputy Mahapatih Slamet reaches out to the governments of the Philippines and East Papua/Papua New Guinea to request a meeting between the three states. The foreign diplomats are invited to the city of Manado for the meeting.

[Papua New Guinea/East Papua should include the Solomon Islands and Bougainville, if possible]
Grand Serene Republic

Re: Dawn of a New Era

Post by Grand Serene Republic »

The President of the Free State of Prai Benny Wenda and the President of the Philippines General Nathaniel Rodriguez accept the Nusantaran invitation
Alanston
Site Admin
Site Admin
Factbook: viewtopic.php?p=2729#p2729

Post by Alanston »

Upon their acceptance of the meeting, and their arrival in Manado, President Prai Benny Wenda and President General Nathaniel Rodriquez would be greeted at the airport by a Nusantaran delegation, who would take them through the city to the mayor's office, where Deputy Mahapatih Slamet would be waiting to greet them. During the drive they would see a city in flux, with construction crews working on electrical lines, roads, an LRT line, rail lines, houses, schools, hospitals, and more. Their delegation would inform them that the purpose of these crews is to help bring the city up to code, and to assist in the modernization and development of the region, adding that many other cities in Nusantara look similar.

Upon arriving, Slamet would greet them, holding his hands together and bowing respectfully, before gesturing to several chairs seated around a circular table. "Thank you both for coming to, what I hope, will be a historic meeting between our three states. Please, take a seat. Tell me, would you like any refreshments before we begin? We have water, fresh fruit juice, tea, coffee, and coconut juice. Though if you want something else, we can get that as well." Sitting in the middle of the table would be some local fruits as well.
Grand Serene Republic

Post by Grand Serene Republic »

"I would take some pineapple juice please" President Benny Wenda would says while President General Nathaniel Rodriguez would cordially refuse any refreshment before saying "I don't want to sound rude or impatient but can I know the reason for such a meeting?"
Moved from Statescraft to RP Archive on Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:14 am by Alanston