New Projects of PLC

The final resting place for old RPs.
PLC
Settler
Settler

New Projects of PLC

Post by PLC »

*The Minister for Industry and Research is showing the new ideas and projects of the PLC today* "I would like to present my plans to you, I would like to finally carry out the expansion of our train routes, exchange the old electric locks for magnetic trains, the roads are to be renewed everywhere and also the hydrogen motor wire is now very much revised, in addition, nuclear fusion IS being investigated in order to develop a new form of energy, this process WILL take a long time I think, the internet and water connection will also be improved, military research will also be carried out again, 3 new tank projects We have, among other things, the Leopard 3, the M3 Abrams and the Challenger 3, which are currently in the works, and we will also invest in space travel, 2 spaceports in Warsaw and Minsk are to be built in order to better explore space the airports in Kiev and Warsaw are to be enlarged and become an international airport , Schools are to be digitized in order to improve education, the police, fire brigade and others are given more protection, better vehicles and politicians are better protected" because a lot takes a long time*
Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth
Moved from Statescraft to RP Archive on Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:21 am by Alanston